Northern Mozambique and Big Five Safari Getaway
A tropical paradise getaway situated on a privately owned and secluded beach at the entrance of Nacala Bay, Northern Mozambique.
The lodge is surrounded by 50 hectares of indigenous forest, while the beach is bordered by a marine protected coral reef. The nearby forest is home to a variety of indigenous trees, including the beautiful Baobab, as well as an array of local and migratory bird life, Sani buck, Red tailed squirrels, mongoose, Bush babies, Vervet monkeys and a whole lot more. This plethora of natural wonder allows for a unique opportunity to witness and experience the Mozambican landscape and take in its natural wonders.
And of course you cannot go to Africa and not go on a Safari and what better place than Bayala Game reserve.
Bayala Private Safari Lodges are a welcoming and affordable safari lodge situated in a ‘Big 5’ game reserve just 3 hours north of Durban, South Africa, in the ancient kingdom of Zululand. Vast and enchanting, the Bayala wilderness forms part of and traverses a 12 000 ha area of a 30 000 ha private safari and conservation heartland providing outstanding wildlife safaris in South Africa where all of Africa’s wildlife greats roam free. Twice-daily safaris bring spectacular sightings of lion, elephant, leopard, buffalo and rhino in their natural world, along with cheetah, zebra, giraffe and a remarkable variety of other wildlife.
From $2890 per person double occupancy
- 5 nights Ossimba Beach lodge Northern Mozambique with breakfast daily
- Round trip flights between Johannesburg-Nacala (via Maputo)
- Round trip airport transfers
- 6 Dives including tanks and weight belt in Mozambique
- 1 night overnight at Johannesburg airport Bed and breakfast basis
- Return domestic flights to Durban
- Road transfer to lodge
- 2 nights Bayala game reserve including breakfast and dinner
- 2 game drives per day
- Round trip airport transfers
- International and Domestic Flights other than listed in itinerary
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the program
- Lunch and dinners at Ossimba Beach lodge
- Lunches at Bayala game reserve
- Rental gear for scuba diving
- Activities and meals not specified in the program
- Purchases of personal nature
THE DEEP BLUE AFRICA TOURs DIFFERENCE:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! No more than 6 people to a safari vehicle so everyone can see all the way around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your personal dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
- Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season.
Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class and are subject to availability at time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
- Airport taxes can only be confirmed at time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
- All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.