Best of Uganda Private Tour
Winston Churchill once called Uganda the “Pearl of Africa” and in our opinion, he was spot on! This landlocked country in East Africa’s diverse landscape encompasses the snow-capped Rwenzori Mountains and immense Lake Victoria. Its abundant wildlife includes chimpanzees as well as rare birds. Remote Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is a renowned mountain gorilla sanctuary. Murchison Falls National Park in the northwest is known for its 43m tall waterfall and wildlife such as hippos.
Uganda’s outstanding features are the largest freshwater lake on the continent, the source of the longest river, the strongest waterfall, the largest number of primates, and the highest number of mountain gorillas worldwide!
This 13-Day Best of Uganda Safari covers the major Unique Attractions in Uganda. The highlights of this safari include boat rides, Game drives, Nature Walks, Cultural visits, and interactions with the local population, as well as Chimpanzee and Gorilla Trekking. This beautiful itinerary below uses the finest resorts at each destination as your home base for the ultimate experience. Your private guide escorts you throughout the week around the country as you embark on a truly unforgettable journey.
Best of Uganda Private Tour
$9300 per person double occupancy for two people traveling together
$7860 per person double occupancy for four people traveling together
Click here for full itinerary details.
If you are seeking Uganda at its absolute finest, click here to check out the Deep Blue Adventures Luxury Saphire Package!
- 12 Overnight stays and meals in lodges on Bed & Breakfast + Full Board
- Packed lunch on the full tour or transfer days
- A professional and experienced English-speaking former ranger Guide.
- The tour is guided in English.
- Transportation in a state-of-the-art 4×4 Land Cruiser with a pop-up roof
- Fuel on the entire tour
- Chimpanzee permit
- All Entrance fees and game drive fees, all relevant government tax*
- All activities as indicated in the program (apart from Optional Activities)
- Mineral Water while on the Tour
- Gorilla permit: $700
- Flight and visa fees to Uganda and back home
- Domestic flights
- Tips, souvenirs, and soft drinks, and any personal purchases
- Any Optional activities or those not included in the program
Current domestic flight costs:
- Flights Murchison-Kasese $470 per person
- Kihihi Airstrip – Entebbe $283 per person
Optional but highly recommended activities:
- Ride for woman visit: $30 per person
- Bwindi Forest walk: $70 per person
- Community village walk in Bwindi: $40 per person
- Batwa visit: $30 per person
The Deep Blue Africa Tours Difference:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! Small, intimate groups in each safari vehicle so everyone can see around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats, and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
- Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in the low/green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/green or shoulder season.
- Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to the rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class are subject to availability at the time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
- Airport taxes can only be confirmed at the time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
- All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.