Cape Town To Cairo Extended Luxury Adventure
Experience the very best of what Africa and East Africa have to offer, 42 days of action-packed touring, a trip of a lifetime, and memories to last forever.
South Africa, Zambia, Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt, and Jordan are all here on this epic adventure.
$39,500 per person double occupancy for two people traveling together includes amazing accommodations and experiences at locations including:
Cape Town, Johannesburg, Victoria Falls, the Chobe River, Nairobi, Amboseli National Park, Lake Magadi, the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Masai Mara National Reserve, Giza, Aswan, Luxor, Amman, Wadi Rum, Wadi Musa and Swemeh are all highlights.
Every detail has been taken care of in this beautiful itinerary however this can be tailored to demand including countries, length of stay, accommodations, activities, and more. Tell us your dream and we will make it your journey!
- 42 nights of accommodations
- Meals and drinks as stipulated in the program
- Activities and tours listed on the program are all based on a Private guided basis.
- All entry fees as per the program
- Activities as per the program
- All domestic flights – Cape Town/Hoedspruit, Johannesburg/Victoria Falls/Nairobi/Cairo/Aswan/Abu Simbel/Cairo (all economy class tickets)
- Charter flights as per the Safari program in Tanzania/Kenya
- Gratuities throughout
Inclusions While on Zambezi Queen Boat:
- All meals, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, local beer and wine
- Guided water-based game viewing and birding
- Guided water-based fishing (all fishing is strictly catch and release)*
- Guided (non-professional) water-based photographic safari**
- Guided cultural tour of a local village
- Guided walks on Impalila Island, for Ichingo Chobe River Lodge guests only
- Road transfers to and from Kasane International Airport and Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe River***
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office and Namibia Immigration Office located on the Namibian side of the Chobe River***
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services that have not been mentioned in the quotation
- Additional tours and activities
Valid for travel 2024. Contact us for 2025 rates and beyond.
Rates may end at any time without notice.
The Deep Blue Africa Tours Difference:
- Competitive pricing without compromising quality
- Our Africa-based partners are specialists in their field with decades of experience.
- Operators are carefully selected which means safe, reliable vehicles with constant communication. Honest guides with years of education and training
- No crowded vehicles! Small, intimate groups in each safari vehicle so everyone can see around the vehicle and have the time and space to observe their favorite animal or focus to take that perfect photo
- Tried and tested scuba diving and snorkeling operators. This means knowledgeable dive guides, solid boats, and dive gear you can trust.
- Truly tailored itineraries. We work with you to make your dream come true. Every aspect of our itineraries (within reason and seasonality) can be adjusted including accommodations – from budget to luxury, walking versus driving tours, length of stay, activities and cultural experiences, combination of destinations – bring your imagination and let us do the rest!
- Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in the low/green season, this must be noted. We are happy to re-quote should you wish to travel in low/green or shoulder season.
- Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to the rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class are subject to availability at the time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
- Airport taxes can only be confirmed at the time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
- All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.